- Follow the instructions of marshals and officials who are there for your safety
- Allow plenty of time to reach your selected viewing point
- Always stay behind the safety tape or barriers and out of prohibited areas.
Failure to do so will result in stages being delayed or cancelled.
- Do not stand in areas with no means of escape.
- Do not approach dangerous areas.
- Unless you can do so off stage route, remain in your viewing area until the stage is finished.
If you need to leave before the Sweeper Car (Chequered Flag on door) has passed please do so carefully, safely and off stage route.
- Do not get too close to the stage. Better and safer viewing is often found from a higher vantage point.
- Do not obstruct the organisers, co-operate with them. Their primary concern is providing a safe motorsport event for all.
- If you notice anything that needs immediate intervention, please inform the closest marshal, radio operator or call the rally safety line (07501 431 182)
- Be on alert for rally cars while travelling to stages. When parking, make certain that you leave room for rally cars and emergency vehicles to pass unimpeded.
- Do not light fires or Barbecues in the forests. As well as being a fire risk, the smoke can drift onto stage and cause visibility problems